St. Francis Winery is a stunning setting for the gathering of family and friends on your special day. Say your vows and celebrate against the backdrop of brilliant sunsets, starlit nights and an unforgettable atmosphere.
Weddings at St. Francis Include
- Exclusive use of the venue from 6pm-11pm
- One hour rehearsal the day before your ceremony between 10am-4pm
- Teakwood tables and market umbrellas for cocktail reception
- Ringing of the St. Francis bell for ceremony recession
- Private Bridal Suite with a complimentary bottle of Domaine Carneros Sparkling Wine and artisan cheese platter
- Magnum wine bottle and gold pen for your guestbook table
- VIP wine tasting for wine selection
- Two wine barrels for ceremony (upon request)
- Market lighting
- Wooden white folding chairs (up to 200 available; includes setup and breakdown)
- 60” round tables (up to 25 available; includes setup and breakdown)
St. Francis Winery produces a variety of outstanding wines to impress your guests. We are also proud to offer Domaine Carneros Sparkling Wine. We require that all wine is purchased through the Winery. Beer and soft drinks can be purchased through your caterer. Due to licensing restrictions, liquor is not permitted.
We host weddings April-October (Tent Reservation Required in April & October)
Saturday $11,500 | Friday & Sunday $9,600 | Monday-Thursday $7,700
We have partnered with trusted professionals that are specified on our approved vendor list (view list here
) and require selections made from our list. We require a wedding planner/coordinator to be hired for weddings.
Did you get married at St. Francis? We would love your feedback. Review Us Here
View Larger Map